Friday, March 16, 2007

One World One HeART

So many people have signed up for this great give-a-way! Have you been to all the blogs to visit? Don't forget to sign up for all the wonderful treasures. I've enjoyed finding new blogs. I really didn't know that there were so many out there, and I have barely scratched the surface.Lately it seems that I spend all my computer time reading about all the interesting things going on in other people's lives. I've heard it said that blogging is addictive. I haven't become addicted to writing one yet, as you can tell by my lazy postings. But I am certainly supporting my blog habit by reading, reading, reading.

1 comment:

  1. I would agree that reading blogs can be addictive! I'm home from vacation
    and have ~posted my gift draw~.. pop on by!Wow look at all your entries!Whoo hoo! hugs NG

    ReplyDelete