Wednesday, November 07, 2007

New Banner!!!!!!!

Isn't it great? I just love it. This banner was made for me by Kris at Blissful Elements and I'm so happy to have it. She also made a banner for my new Etsy store. So far I've just added one item, but I'll be getting more listed soon.
This has been an incredibly busy week. I've been trying to help my daughter as much as possible with the new baby and almost two year old Finn. She's had a few problems, but everything is going much better now. Amazing how much time and worry revolve around these precious little people. Tess is our seventh(!) grandbaby and only the second girl. What fun we'll have!

1 comment:

  1. hi sandy - love your new banner! you must be a very interesting woman, can't wait to come back and visit! lucky you - seven grandbabies! best wishes! - heidi

    ReplyDelete