Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas in a Hurry

Well, the holidays are approaching even quicker than usual this year. I am doing bits of decorating rather than a big lavish production. Christmas is the only time I miss our old house. It did Christmas really well. Lots of places for greenery, an open stairway...sigh. Our cottage does suit us very well though. This is a picture of the front room. This is an old dental cabinet. Isn't it great? I think I mentioned before that I have an obsession with drawers. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but this is my jewelry box. Yes, I know, it's in the front room.
At the windows are these great star lights that I found at Ikea. My signs say "It's a Wonderful Life". I keep that one out all year long. Sometimes I need to be reminded. The other one says "We have Christmas Lights". I found that one last year and had to have it because it was our first year ever for decorating outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment