Thursday, April 10, 2008

Six Word Memoirs


While browsing at my favorite bookstore, I came across this book. Short, fascinating, funny, poignant, and depressing. Can you sum up your life in six words? Well, just for fun, I did. Several times in fact, in a few minutes. Here are some of the memoirs that I came up with.

A Wife and Mommy. Grammy, too.

Lots of things. Too little time.

Feeling a little out of place.

Living every minute of the day.

Using all the time that's left.

Needed to take a bigger leap.

I was always a little late.

New Goal: Dance a little everyday.

Drank too many cups of tea.
True, I have a gypsy soul.
Try it. It's fun, and your answers might surprise you. I know I am seeing a theme here.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi. i love the tea pot in your last post. it is sooooo pretty!

    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful job you did on these, I found it hard to do.

    I love the gypsy lady, great picture, you also have a wonderful banner...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Love your gypsy lady. I'm going to try the 6-word memoir, I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

    ReplyDelete