Friday, November 07, 2008

Wherever Does Time Go?


Okay. Here's the thing. I just can't seem to get the knack of this posting habit. Days, and weeks and months go by before I know it. Yes, a lot has been going on--I just can't seem to write about it, can I? All right, I am resolving to do better.

The biggest thing in my life right now is SilverBella, coming up next week. I am so excited to go to this art retreat. Of course, I haven't started getting ready for it yet. Have to have a tiara. That may be all of my prom nite costume. Last year I think the theme was Gypsy Something. That I could have done. But Prom? Not so much.

Stay tuned. I will be posting. Really, I will. I'm hoping all these inspiring artists will inspire me when I see them IN PERSON.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I can't wait to see pics from Silver Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Sandi...you can do it...just post SOMETHING! tee hee! Just kidding with you. I am sure you are finishing all of your Silver Bella projects, covered in glitter, & planning on taking pictures and posting all what you have done...right? Yeah! Just want you to know that you're a sweetie and I am the luckiest girl to have met you this weekend. Thanks for making my trip so worth it! I already miss you!
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete