Saturday, February 21, 2009

Presents by Post


I must have been good recently because I've been getting lots of presents! First, from my sweet friend Jodie of everything vintage are these lovelies that she sent to me for No Reason. Am I lucky or what! Two packages, the first was this lovely Valentine, tied with vintage seam binding. Don't you just love that stuff? And then, this pretty bookmark, which is getting lots of use, because I have been on a reading binge lately. More about that later. Thank you Jodie, I am so fortunate that we met! And I just discovered that another friend from Silver Bella has started a blog. I believe she may have been shamed and bullied into it, but no matter, it is gorgeous. And already she's posting more frequently than I am. So please visit Sandy at Sew Revived, and you'll be glad you did. I shared several classes with her, and she was so generous with her materials, and so much fun. And I still can't believe how quickly she finishes her projects. You'll love her new blog. I do.
I can't get my pictures where I want them, but this first shot is my Year of Color swap with
Stacey. She sent a box filled with ephemera and other gorgeous goodies. A little picture frame, decks of cards, sheet music, labels, cards, and just about everything you could think of. Thanks, Stacey. It was great fun.
More to come: I won two things in OWOH drawings. Pictures tomorrow-yes, I did say tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sandi! Thanks for the sweet comments! I hope you took your bookmark OUT of the lace wrapping before you used it right? Smart Sandy (sew revived) didn't know she was supposed to take it off...hmmm. It was only wrapping! tee hee!
    I love the swap stuff...the yoyo trim, etc. You are so lucky!!!
    Missed you last week...don't stay away that long again!
    jodie
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete