Saturday, April 25, 2009

Long Live the Queens


Thirty two years ago three friends and I decided that we never got out-so we started Craft Nite and have been getting together once a month ever since! The group has grown, and now we each host it about once a year. For me, it's about the only time I really cook anymore. Yes,we have dinner, gift exchange, and a craft. Sometimes we even have a theme. This month the theme was England, and so, of course, we had to make crowns. Here we are, modeling our crowns and doing the Queen wave.

I've never posted a real picture of myself, so I'll let you guess which one I am! Lucky for me, none of these royal ladies ever read my blog, so they won't know I did this. Really, we usually look better.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful group. It is great that you have stayed together so long. Love the queenly wave. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is MY kind of group! Any excuse to wear a tiara!!
    Can I join?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Sandi,
    I'd have to guess you are the third beautiful queen on the back row!

    Looks like a great group of gals...32 years is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEST friends to be cherished forever! What are fabulous post! You all look lovely.
    PS. I KNOW which one you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I would have thought of that many a year ago!! How fun! I guess it's not too late to start. It looks like a great group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will love to join such a wonderful group of creative gals!

    ReplyDelete