Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Festivities Begin




Here it is the very first day of my birthday "month" and I got a present in the mail. My dear Silver Bella friend Jodie of everything vintage made this beautiful necklace and gift box for me. My pictures don't do it justice. It is gorgeous, and of course, I love my gypsy lady. What a thoughtful and wonderful birthday gift, and two weeks early! I am such a procrastinator that I buy my belated birthday cards ahead of time. I always know I'll need them. Thank you dear Jodie for starting my month off in such a great way.

Look at this great box. It's tied with rayon seam binding! (Sorry about that picture. Of course the dangling jewel should be dangling, not pushed over to the side.) She is so clever. And I am so lucky.

My Birthday Give A Way will be posted in a few days--but sign up anyway. What's a birthday without surprises?

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday month Sandi! That Jodie is a gem and sooo creative. I am finally posting my 200 give away so enter at my blog. I have to catch up with everyone. Have a great 4th! Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek!
    I'm so happy you LOVE it Sandi...I tried to make it as beautiful as you are to me!!!!

    I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday month starting today...

    May all of YOUR wishes come true!!!!!!!

    love ya much!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Early happy birthday! Your necklace is soooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday month Sandi.
    I came over to wish you the very best, via Jodie.

    Your necklace is beautiful and you will look beautiful wearing it.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:27 PM

    Happy Birthday month Sandi. I found you at Jodie's place. That is a beautiful gift. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, it is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace is absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous!! A talented lady, that Jodie, and so kind. :)

    Hope you have a beautiful Birthday month - it's certainly off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a beautiful necklace.. What a wonderful Birtday gift.. "Happy Birthday"..
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.dayzeroproject.com/

    http://anepicjourney.wordpress.com/

    Sandi: Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet lady, you now have 38 blog friends! :) Thank you for becoming my 225th. I am looking forward to getting to know you over the next year. Don't make yourself too scare! :)
    Happy Birthday month to you but please do remind us so we can make much of you! :) We all need that on our birthday!

    ReplyDelete