Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life is Just a Bowl of Baby

Here he is--Cass Patrick. Brother of Finn and Tess, and the newest grandbaby in our family. I've been a little late getting this posted, with everything so crazy in my life right now, but he's a cutie and we sure are happy with him.

Things are still pretty hectic. I am halfway (I hope) through my radiation treatments, and right now I am starting to feel them. I slept for ten and a half hours last nite! The job is definitely getting easier, and I really enjoy working at a pediatrics office. The financial issues that have been haunting my last couple of years are finally being resolved, and my blood pressure was on it's way back to normal at the last check.

Oh, in case you are wondering why he's in a bowl.... My husband has been in the restaurant business most of his life, and this is one of the big mixing bowls he used.

6 comments:

  1. The hat looks great! I miss knitting with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a doll baby:) I want one!!!!!! :) Wishing you well and noticed you on Natalie's blog. Thanks for your inspiration on your own journey and treatment. Hope to see you at Silver Bella again in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Congrats to you and your family. I am glad you are getting through your treatments and I know all will be well in the near future. Thinking of you and praying for health, wellness and peace. Sounds like the new job is helping! Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little baby! He looks like an Anne Geddes baby in the bowl like that! What a fun picture. Be sure to keep the bowl. Someday he'll be amazed to think he ever fit in it! I'm glad to hear all is going well with your new job too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe....Sandi....
    My heart has melted!!!!
    Too cute!
    Congrats to addition of this little beauty into your family :)
    And, I'm so thrilled to know that your new job is great and you are loving it! I'm still praying that these will be the only treatments you'll EVER need...hang in there girl :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. 's me again!!!

    Hope all is well with you :)

    I sent you an email yesterday to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY but it was sent back to me...
    So I'm coming here to WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY ONE DATE LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete