Saturday, June 05, 2010

Still here

Yes, I am still here, but my computer isn't! First my laptop died and then now I can't turn my other one on. So aggravating. Everything is plugged in, but the on switch is totally dead. I don't know what is going on. Any ideas or advice? So I try to use everybody else's, wherever I go. Right now, we are having a family barbeque, but I am stealing away for my electronic fix.
Things are going really well for me. I start six weeks of radiation next week, and then start my new job the week after that. I am never very good with timing!
As for the computer thing, family members are starting to make excuses to keep me away from theirs. I am really very careful, but everyone agrees that I have strange ways with electrical equipment. I have a long history. Who knows what radiation will do to me!!!!!