Saturday, June 05, 2010

Still here

Yes, I am still here, but my computer isn't! First my laptop died and then now I can't turn my other one on. So aggravating. Everything is plugged in, but the on switch is totally dead. I don't know what is going on. Any ideas or advice? So I try to use everybody else's, wherever I go. Right now, we are having a family barbeque, but I am stealing away for my electronic fix.
Things are going really well for me. I start six weeks of radiation next week, and then start my new job the week after that. I am never very good with timing!
As for the computer thing, family members are starting to make excuses to keep me away from theirs. I am really very careful, but everyone agrees that I have strange ways with electrical equipment. I have a long history. Who knows what radiation will do to me!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are going well. Hopefully you will be starting fresh and healthy at a new job and move on in your life to better days ahead. Must be the gypsy in your soul that gives the electronics a bit of hocus pocus! Hugs and all the best, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the radiation will have the opposite effect and all the electronics around you will start working again! You can use my laptop anytime, I'm pretty sure its almost broken anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to read your post and see your sense of humor is in really good shape. LOL! Sometimes "timing" isn't quite what we want it to be but, you know, "timing" has a way of working things out and later you can look back and say.....wow, "I thought my timing was off, but not so".....best of luck with the upcoming radiation and the new job!! I am sure it will all go well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your site! Great junk journal!

    ReplyDelete