Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This is the book cover that I am in the process of creating for my journal in ArtsyMama's Sweet and Sinister blog and swap. It should be filled with goodies by Halloween. I am also taking an online class called Collage Coterie, so I am cheating a bit, and using this as my homework for both classes. I have to cheat a little, because I am already lessons behind. Everyone else in the class must be creating all day long. Projects abound in the Flickr group,
Well, I'm going to be gone for a few days. I'm leaving tomorrow for a road trip: of fun, junking, shopping, eating and boating around a lake. Four of us, on a girl's weekend to a lake home somewhere. Not even sure where I'm going or how to get there, but I am planning on having a wonderful time. See you all when I get back. I should have pictures.  Happy Labor Day Weekend. For once, I don't have to work, just play.

3 comments:

  1. I think the cover is fabulous. Also, have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:43 AM

    Love the cover!!
    Have a Wonderful Week!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal cover is great! Have fun with the trip and classes!

    ReplyDelete