Sunday, October 03, 2010

Family

As you may probably guess, we have looked through lots of photos in the past week. This is a few years old but one of my favorites. Meghan, Bridget, Jim, Rich, and Erin. Jim is the oldest and Rich the youngest. They have always been very close, and are holding each other up now. As much as my husband and I  grieve for the loss of our child, they are heartbroken at the emptiness they feel for a brother and friend.
I have hundreds of other pictures, but promise not to post them all. I want this to be a happy, crafty blog, where visitors come for art and inspiration, and funny stories. This past year I seem to have taken a major detour. Thank you for being here for me. Please come again.

2 comments:

  1. Your family is so beautiful Sandi...you are so blessed. Rich is looking down on ya'll from heaven with a huge smile, knowing he will again see each of you one day.

    This blog of yours is a place for you to speak your mind about whatever's on your mind...we are hear to listen, offer a shoulder, laugh with you and cry with you. There is no need to explain the reason of your post...whatever you say, we are here to listen!
    Love you girl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the love emanating from your gorgeous family, Scarlette. I know it might be hard to feel it now, but, you all are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete