Sunday, February 02, 2014

Tea Time


For as long as I can remember, I have wanted a teacart. When I moved here, I realized that I finally had the space for one, under the window in my dining room. This is my smallest home, yet it is the only one with the right spot. Every time I visit the antique stores, I have looked for one. Not too big, and definitely one with a lift off glass tray so I can put postcards and vintage papers underneath. Friday night I decided to walk through the  Brass Armadillo antique mall. As I pulled into the parking lot, there was a vendor carrying this beauty inside. I hurried in and searched until I found it. Just perfect and even a few dollars less than the limit I had given myself. Meant to be, right? It even fit into my car, and it was payday, so there was enough money in my account. All the signs told me this was my teacart. And now it is. Happy Valentine's Day from Me to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment