Sunday, January 25, 2015

GROW YOUR BLOG


http://vicki-2bagsfull.blogspot.com/

Hello friends, It's time for Vicki's Blog Party! This is the 3rd year that she has put together this event. It's a wonderful time to find and read other blogs and I am happy to be a part of it. The main premise is to get more followers. I would be so pleased if you are here and choose to follow. (The little gadget is right here on the sidebar) This event came at a great time for me because I have been working on changing and adjusting things in my own little gypsy corner. I didn't get finished, but I did make some improvements. Hopefully, all is now easier to read and to navigate. I've had my blog for several years but have never spent the time to make it what I want it to be. And what is that, one might ask. I'd like it to be a happy place; filled with crafty ideas, ways to live a joyful life and to decorate each day with fun. Obviously, I get sidetracked sometimes!
I am having a give-a-way, so please leave a comment and I will draw a name on February 15 and the winner will receive a bottle of Wishes
Wishes are messages of inspiration and whimsy, rolled into tiny scrolls and packaged in a magical bottle.

7 comments:

  1. I have lost my list of comments. I am working on this and hope it reappears before the 15th.Modern technology is playing with me once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily, I copied the comments before I started playing around. This is the nefarious Google+ at work, I believe. Hope you can still comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle of wishes is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, your blog seems interesting. I just started following. I'm not sure if I'll win but your bottle of wishes sounds cool and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, so glad to see you again, thanks for dropping by from the party. I thought I had pretty much visited everyone but I see I missed you somehow.sorry about that
    I have been working on getting my blog easier to read too-there are so many where I just can not read them-the print is so small and it blends into the background. Yours looks good-hope you get more visitors too
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and cute little wishes bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki--Love your blog. I posted once but don't see it. And love the clever things you make. I am all about sentiment! Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete