Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday's Wishes

 I have been challenged recently to write on a regular schedule. I am starting with Saturdays. That may change as my schedule is different every day of the week. I am trying to add a little more routine into my days. Hopefully, I will soon be writing more than once a week, but, right now, this seems like a giant leap for The Victorian Gypsy.

Many years ago, when I thought I would become known for my crafting and creativity, I made what I called Saturday's Wishes. They were whimsical little messages and quotes rolled up into beaded scrolls and put into a decorated bottle. I thought they were marvelous and magical and quite the best thing ever. I had a large cupboard with 49 labeled drawers just for the bottles and beads and papers and magic wands, and everything one needed to make bottles of Wishes. Star confetti included.
Times change. Years pass.  I now have a tiny little cupboard in my entry with room for a few of my favorite things. Some of them are gypsy, of course. And a bottle of Wishes. The tag is there to remind me:
"Any day can be a Saturday!!! Inspiration and Whimsy To Take As Necessary". It is time for me to add both inspiration and whimsy into my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment