Sunday, January 24, 2010

Inspiration and Whimsy

I need a little inspiration when it comes to pictures. I never seem to have the ones I want for the things I want to write about. I've spent a lot of time this week looking for the perfect photo. It's a picture of the group of Senate pages taken the last time I worked at the Capitol--in 1967! And would you believe it, they are still wearing the same style of blazers, and wearing the same nametags. Sometimes my life seems to be a cycle of deja vu! I love my new job, and am so sorry it is only temporary. My only problem is the wardrobe deficiency. But I am working on creative accessorizing. As for the picture, I knew exactly where it was before the big move, nearly four years ago. If I find it, I will post it, just for the amusement factor.
Wish for Today: "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment