Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Paper Stories

Yesterday we had our annual Christmas craft nite. I've talked about our group before. We have been meeting once a month for over 30 years. Dinner, lots of laughter, and an easy craft. We have several very talented women in our small group, so there are always wonderful projects. At Christmas we don't craft but have a gift exchange. This is what I made. I love it and plan to make more. I am a book lover, hoarder, keeper, so it was very hard for me to tear a book apart. I bought this one especially to reconstruct. It was already missing a few pages, so that is my defense. This was a late nineteenth century (yummy thick and textured paper) novel called "The Old Mam'selle's Secret''.  And I have kept the cover for more projects.  More budget book projects coming right up.

1 comment: