Thursday, June 09, 2005

confusing computers

I'm still trying to get everything switched over to my new computer. I think I liked the old one much more. My website looks funny (http://www.sandimoran.com). If anyone sees it, let me know how it looks to you. And my new domain isn't working correctly either. Right now it is http://www.thevictoriangypsy.homestead.com and it shouldn't have the homestead showing. Time to scream when I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've been told that I needed the other site for my program and presentation information. Maybe it would have been easier to just add a page. I'm getting this done in such little bits and pieces that it is taking forever.
all of my money making ventures have not come together yet, so I am planning for that to happen soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey..I don't think I knew about this blog until I checked out Sioux's list. Anyway, if you still need to know...your pleasantries website looks great to me. I look at it a lot. The little wishes make me smile. :)
    I've bookmarked you now. Love the name.

    ReplyDelete