Friday, November 30, 2007

Finn and Baby Sister Tess


A busy month. My time never seems to be my own. I wanted to post at least once more in November! Baby Tess is in the hospital for the second time. She has pneumonia now. They still haven't gotten the feeding problems solved. She's lost quite a bit of weight, cries nearly all the time, and is just not a happy girl. I'm from a large family, have a large family, and now seven grandchildren, and we have been so lucky to not have health problems. It is just so scary when you feel helpless. I don't even know why I'm posting this, except I want this blog to be a record of what's happening.
Better news next time.

1 comment:

  1. My Heart breaks for baby Tess and her family!
    I have a suggestion since we had a similar issue with our daughter! I tried nursing her and the dr said she was allergic to my breast milk, we put her on formula and she still was crying and not eatting, we tried everything, even goats milk! We were getting desperate, our precious baby cried 24 hours a day and was not gaining weight! Then we heard on tv to try soy milk, we tried it and she ate and stopped crying almost instantly!
    It was a blessing!
    May I suggest you try it also!

    My thoughts and prayers are with you all!
    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete