Monday, October 25, 2010

Journal for a Friend


Here we have a couple of pictures of a journal I made for a friend's birthday this summer. I do love to put these books together, and am still thinking of having a class.
  I am busy right now putting our lives back together. Grieving is an exhausting process. And for now, going to work everyday and then being with family is about all that I can manage. I have ventured out once or twice for social occasions, but there are still too many tears.

I had two talented and understanding partners for the "Sweet and Sinister" swap and hope to get their lovely items posted tomorrow. Halloween is usually a favorite holiday. This year it isn't quite as much fun.

 





1 comment:

  1. I love your creations! Your friend is a lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete