Friday, February 01, 2008

One World One Heart




Hi!

Here's my give-a-way. Just leave a comment on this post and you will be entered in to the drawing for one of my Wish Bottles. Wishes are magical little messages to brighten your day. Each bottle contains up to fifty quotes, thoughts, sayings, and things that I just make up. The bottle also includes a fairy wand to help you get your Wishes back into the bottle. Remember, just leave me a note, and on February 14, maybe I'll pick you!
UPDATE: I decided to add another bottle and have two drawings. What would the VictorianGypsy's blog be without a bottle of her GypsyWoman's Wishes, I ask you!! When you win you can choose either style. Here's what the tag says on this one: To know the present, See the Past, and Foretell the Future.
Good luck and good fortune!