Friday, February 15, 2008

One World One Heart Winners

We have our winners! I'll be sending a bottle of GypsyWoman's Wishes to Lisa OceanDreamer and another bottle to Staci Rose !!! They'll go out on Monday. If anyone out there would like some sample Wishes, just send me an email with your address. I also have them for sale at www.sandimoran.com or on Etsy.
I will miss having all these visitors. Hope some of you come back again.
Well, it's time for bed for me. I'll be back later today with some pictures (finally) and news about the drawings that I won.
Thank you Lisa for all that you did. This was phenomenal. I'll be reading new blogs forever. There are so many that looked fascinating.

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely excited! Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tagged by Http://www.ByLightOfMoon.blogspot/com to share 7 things about yourself, some random and some weird , thanks and smiles, ByLightOfMoon/Cyndi

    ReplyDelete