Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pass the Popcorn!!

Oh no,
John Adams, Jane Austen, and Anne Bolyn, all on the same nite, and all forcing me to sit mesmerized before the tv. I do have a project to work on, so I'm not feeling quite like such a
decadent person.
I have lots to tell you, and pictures of surprises that I've been getting in the mail, but of course the camera isn't even close to where I am. I think that is what keeps me from posting regularly--taking the pictures, uploading them, etc. etc. I can't seem to find a decent time and spot for photography. I think there is about one hour of the day when my pictures turn out decently, and I'm usually not here then. I really want to work on that. My goal is to actually hit 100 posts this year, And by that time, I hope to have enough blog friends to have a drawing.
I started back at Living History Farms this week, and spent Friday teaching Victorian etiquette to 5th graders. If you visit the site, I am back at my beloved Flynn House, plus I will be spending one day a week in the Millinery. The general season begins May 1, but now we are working with school groups and cleaning and getting the summer programs ready. I really feel that I am back where I belong. I left my full time position over 2 years ago, and have worked sporadically since then. Lots of changes, but I'll still be getting to do the things that I love. I will still be working for our family biz as "lunch lady" one night a week, but for the most part, I will finally be sleeping at night again. Already I feel more energetic. I am really hoping to get a lot more creative things finished too. I've been in a lull.............

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is beautiful and I LoVe your name! So glad I visited ~ I'll return, but first off to watch Jane Austen's S & S on PBS series. Bliss and Blessings, Katie

    ReplyDelete