Monday, March 31, 2008

Tea Time





Look, look, look at the beautiful treasures I received from Cris Cunningham at Enchanted Heart Studio. I love this little Tea for One pot! It'a pale yellow, and goes perfectly with the blue and yellow plate. I also received a box of note cards-love Jane Austen, however did Cris know? And a sweet little notebook, and LOTS of tea. And all wrapped in gorgeous black and white toile tissue paper.

And here's what I sent to her: A little white tea pot with a crocheted tea cozy. I added beads and charms to the tie. I included two napkins trimmed with rick rack, a vintage apron, and a scattering of my TeaThyme Wishes.
This swap was a lot of fun. It was hosted by Teresa McFayden as part of her Bellatoria Zine. If you haven't subscribed to one of her Zines yet, please check it out. She has the most wonderful ideas. And she makes all sorts of fantastic projects sound easy!!! I confess that I haven't done too many of them yet. Just seeing and reading about them makes me happy.
Thanks Teresa for Bellatoria and the swap. Chris and I had a good time, and I think we're blog friends now. Hope so

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:04 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so lovely! And yummy! I wanted to come by and thank you for the comment you left on my blog! I really appreciated it!!!!!


    Thank you!!!!~
    (love your blog by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:01 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:13 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:30 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete