Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just A Little Update

Thanks to everyone who left a message or sent a personal email. It's amazing how they help! I am resolving to do better. I would love to get some regular readers again. I know, I know. Writing is the key, isn't it?
I'll be having a lumpectomy in the morning. Hopefully, that and radiation will be the extent of it, I hope. I have been reading and absorbing, and scaring myself all week. I have learned a lot, but I am still at the beginning.
WISH FOR TODAY: "Yesterday is gone but today can always get better--and tomorrow is full of promise" YES!!! Yes!!! YES!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of you and check often to see if you have posted. Do keep us posted. Lots of prayers and good thoughts going your way. I would be thinking scary thoughts, too. :-) Will keep you in my prayers that all goes well tomorrow and you'll be on the road to recovery soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete