Friday, February 16, 2007

A Lovely Valentine


I participated in the Valentine swap hosted by Miss Robyn, and here is the present I received from the lovely Lady Laurie. I got a beautiful heart sachet, rose scented candle, which was wrapped in a tulip and rose handkerchief, a box of chocolates, and a handmade valentine. (I forgot to put the card in the picture, so I'll add that later. Thanks Laurie. This was such fun. I'm just getting back into swapping after taking some time off (the big move, you knowLOL). I love to receive presents and making new friends. I just jumped right in. I'm sure some of the ladies I'm swapping with are wondering who in the world I am.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi...I'm just here from Lady Laurie's...she was showing off her loot, and a fine lot of things you both have!!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful things she sent you! Isn't it wonderful when the postal birds and fairies bring such deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by for a visit..from the art doll swap! I think you did quite well with the Valentine exchange...I love pink, as does Lady Laurie!

    Hope your remodeling is going well...(another thing you have in common with Laurie!)

    ReplyDelete