Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Look What I Just Bought!


I just bought this cupboard for my new sewing and craft room! Isn't it the biggest thing ever?? I still can't believe it. Since we've moved, I've found some of the most wonderful furniture pieces. And, yes, I have a thing for drawers. I'm going to start making labels for these, even though it will be a while before the room is done and I can get everything put away. All of my supplies have been packed away for months, and I am at the point where it is hard to do any sort of art work, but I'm really getting anxious. We are getting closer, and soon I will have my dream room. I also have another cupboard with 49 drawers. I think I'm done now.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! How much room will you have left when this is all set up! It looks gorgeous though, I think you could probably fill it quite easily (you know the adage about "not enough cupboard space").

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY SMOKES Sandi - that is amazing!!What a wonderful piece for an art studio. I'd HAVE to label the drawers there are so many! You must take photos of your finished space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is marvelous! Good luck on your soon-to-be studio space!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is to die for! what a buy! that is exactly like something I would buy! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gawddddddddddddddd. ok i am going to ask. HOW much was this baby?????

    Love it
    Ang

    ReplyDelete