Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Bit of Whining

Don't you absolutely hate it when things don't work when you expect them to? Tonite the plan was to make a collaged and very personalized picture frame for a gift exchange. Of course, the printer went wacko, and I spent my whole evening trying to figure out what was wrong. It is still not working. Mechanical things have been very trying for me this whole week. My ATM card demagnetized itself for the gazillionth time just when I needed it. And now my printer won't work. I also had a very scary time uploading all my pictures from my new camera and thought I lost them. I have spent hours on this computer this week and accomplished very little.
Since I couldn't get my project made--(and remember, my materials are stored in a dozen different places, and I can't find most of them) I decided to go with a clipboard that I had already finished. This isn't it---instead of chocolate, imagine belly dancers.

6 comments:

  1. Those computer problems are so frustrating!It'll be nice when you can get all your supplies in one place....mine are all over too!!!
    Nice chocolate collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I wonder if something is going on in the stars? sounds like it with all that went wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the frustrations of electronics....it's like they all got together and decided to act up all at the same time. I know you'll be happy when everything is all in one place. I like your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sandi,
    I thought I would pop in and say "hi." I am your Valentine swap partner ~ love your collage, something I wish I was better at doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How irritating. Maybe you're just getting all your mechanical problems for the year over with now. :)

    I like the collage and the gypsy one in my mind. lol

    Hey I was going to save your rss feed so I could put you on my blogroll and you're not set up for it. I think it's in the settings if you're interested. Other people might want to subscribe. No problem if you don't. I saved you in my "glitter sisters" faves folder in my browser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the clipboard collage was a clever solution to your frustrating time creating a new collage! We love our technical "toys" when they work!

    I have been SLOWLY adding all of you doll exchange friends to my "links" today...

    ReplyDelete