Sunday, November 23, 2008

Silver Bella Bank

Okay, this is just a little silly, and certainly not my best ever creative endeavor, but I have to show you my Silver Bella Pringles Bank! I started this when I signed up for Silver Bella 2008, covered it with inspirational sayings, and added money to it, a little at a time. I took it with me, and didn't open it until Omaha. This was my spending money for Vendor Night. It wasn't as much as I hoped it would be (Is it ever???) but it helped me to do some serious shopping. Here is the secret. It must be taped and covered so you can't get the money out. Just cut a slit in the plastic lid and then secure it. Oh, and you have to promise not to open it no matter what the crisis is. I've started mine for 2009, but it isn't decorated yet. Just a dollar or two at a time should add up by next November. Because, I am definitely going again!
I know, I know, I really have to start taking better pictures.

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I am so ready to start saving up for next year. I'm waiting for you to post some crochet purses and cute felted bracelets on Etsy. If you start now maybe you could be a vendor next year. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree with Pam! Cute Cute Cute! You need to make some more cuff bracelets too!!!!!! It would be fun to just go as a vendor...do you need me to help you with your booth????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the can bank too! It's been sitting on the counter because I have not decorated it yet and my husband can not figure out why I won't let him throw away the Pringle can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea, I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sandy ~

    thanks for stopping by!

    what a great idea, i'll have to give that a try for next year!

    xo heidi

    ReplyDelete