Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Do You ATC What I ATC?



Yet another wonderful class! This one was with Carolyn Peeler and she was terriffic! Learned some new tricks, which is what I love when I take a class. Our album has a Christmas picture on the front, but I'm using it for my SB souvenirs, moo cards, labels, wrappers, all those little things you collect. I love the way the baseball card pages are cut into thirds and then attached to the book. This was my first time covering a book like this. Getting the wires off and on again is certainly exasperating! I heard about a machine called a Zutter that cuts the holes and binds the book all at once. I may splurge if I make a lot of books. (Notice how optimistic I am about continuing with this crafting bonanza). Actually, this is another project that I have finished. And there are more to come.

3 comments:

  1. This album is gorgeous, I love it!
    Great idea to add some SB stuff to it!

    I have to make one for all my SB memories.

    Have a wonderful coming Thanksgiving!

    Magic and Joy!
    Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your book! I've yet to do anything with all my souvenirs but after the holidays I'm all over it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for saying such kind things about my class. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it :)

    Love how you're using the book to store all those bits of memorabilia gathered at Silver Bella.

    I hope you're having a wonderful fall.

    ReplyDelete